Who’s your favorite Czar?
July 2nd, 2009 at 12:42 am
Thanks for giving me a headache!
Way too many czars.
The Infamous Oregon Lawhobbit says:
July 2nd, 2009 at 3:40 pm
1. Why is there an Urban Czar but no Rural Czar or Suburban Czar? I’m sensing some serious discrimination there.
2. Terrorism Czar sounds like about the coolest job to have. Note that it doesn’t say that he’s in any way in charge of prevention, so I have to presume it’s actually “coordination.” I, for one, would be incredibly upset with terrorism happening willy-nilly and think that the addition of a central clearinghouse to ensure proper and orderly death and mayhem can only be a good thing.
3. Drug Czar. I’m seein’ possible personal testing experience there. Just sayih’.
4. Is there a Rationality Based Czar awaiting appointment, to balance the Faith Czar?
5. I’m not sure I’d want “Stimulus Czar” as my job title. Sounds like something you’d find working on the set of an adult film.
July 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am
All of this czar talk makes me wonder what country we’re truly living in! Russia anyone? Interestingly, some of those once communist countries are taking a turn for the free-market. The freest country in the world is…..Estonia. Seriously! http://www.stateofworldliberty.org/report/results.html
Fortunately, some people have awakened from their hypnotized slumber. The reality that socialism, communism and all other tyrannical government systems, sooner or later inevitably fail.
Mail (will not be published) (required)